1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter (Formulr Pty Ltd) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants must download the Formulr mobile app and follow @ausgrandprix within the period set out in clause 6. Entrants must supply a valid email address or mobile number when subscribing to the app.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per User.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences at 9AM AEDT on Monday 20 March 2017 and closes at 2.30pm AEDT on Sunday 26 March 2017.
7. The winner will be determined by draw and will receive 2 Grandstand tickets to the 2017 FORMULA 1 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX.
8. The prize draw will take place at Albert Park at 2.30pm AEDT on Sunday 26 March 2017.
9. The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive.
10. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
11. A further draw for the prize, if the first drawn entry is unclaimed or invalid, may take place on Sunday 26 March 2017 at the same place as the first Competition draw, but this is subject to change.
12. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
13. The name of the winner may be published and the winner shall participate in any publicity activities regarding the Competition if requested by the Promoter.
14. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
• (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
• (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
• (c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
• (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
• (e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
• (f) use of the prize.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
17. The Promoter is Formulr Pty Ltd, located at 3/105 Royal St East Perth, Western Australia, 6004. ABN 66 155 639 580.
18. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
Last Updated: March 16th, 2017