If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it in just a few simple steps.
- On the Log In screen, tap Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address or username that you are trying to request a password reset for / you used to create your account
- Tap Send Reset Password. A 6-digit verification code will be sent to the email address associated with your account
If you know your current password and would like to change it, you can do so easily within the app.
- On your Profile Page, tap the settings icon at the top of the screen or tap the Edit Profile button
- Scroll down and tap Change Password
- Enter your Old Password and then your New Password
- Tap Save
- When creating a new password, make sure that it’s at least 6 characters long
- Try to use a complex combination of numbers, letters and punctuation marks
- The password you create should be easy for you to remember but hard for someone else to figure out